I wanted to share this 10 minute inspirational video below with you because it has had a positive impact on my life and I think it can resonate with all of us. The central question is simple but profound, “How you livin’?” If the question is honestly answered, reflected upon, and taken into action, the results can be transformational.
If you are like me, sometimes you can get caught up in the day to day mumbo jumbo. A saying comes to mind that a friend used to tell me when I would ask for his advice about business, “Robert you are letting the swarm of the day take control of you.” He was right, and I venture that some of you have had some of those days as well. We all can lose focus of what is important, or worse, develop bad habits that stick around for too long. This year, I hope this video can act as a reminder for you to focus daily on what is most important to you. In my opinion, each day is a gift and an opportunity for good. From the IVP team we wish you a wonderful and prosperous 2019.
A few key takeaways are listed below:
1. Don’t Judge.
2. Show up early.
3. Be kind.
4. Drop the Ego. Make sure your servant’s towel is huge and used.
5. If you do something, do it right. Its never wrong to do the right thing.
6. Be the best you can be. To aim high and miss is better to aim low and hit. Excellence is a habit.
7. Never give up, always persevere.
8. When you are struggling is a great time to build a stronger foundation from which to live.
9. Grow your influence, make an impact.